Info / Admissions
Warsaw Montessori High School
for school year 2023/2024
Everyone interested in taking part in recruitment to Warsaw Montessori High School for the 2022/2023 school year is invited to participate in our Open Days, which will take place on the following dates:
– January 21, 10.00 am (Saturday)
– March 2 (Thursday)
If you are interested in taking part in Open Days, please send us an email on email@example.com and declare your willingness to participate in these events.
In the recruitment process to Warsaw Montessori High School candidates need to take both written and oral exams.
Candidates will write an exam in the following subjects:
- Polish (for native speakers of Polish)
In addition to the written examination candidates to our school take part in an oral exam in the form of an interview in English.
The interview allows us both to check the candidate’s level of English and to assess their overall knowledge about current affairs around the world. During the conversation we are also more than happy to find out more about the candidate’s interests and hobbies.
On the day of the exams we kindly ask candidates to bring a valid Student ID or another document to confirm their identity.
Dates of Entrance Exams to pre-IB 1 for the school year 2023/2024
- Written exams – March 18 (Saturday), 9:00 AM
- Oral exam – March 28 (Tuesday) between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM
Registration for the entrance exams
We accept applications for the exams until March 14. In order to be registered we kindly ask you to:
- Complete the Application Form
- Pay the recruitment fee (750 PLN) by bank transfer to our account: PKO BP S.A. 73 1020 1068 0000 1302 0193 9388 As a title please give the name and surname of the candidate with the annotation: “Recruitment pre-IB1”.
- Send the documents listed above to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who pass the Entrance Exams will be notified about being accepted to our school via e-mail until April 28.